Update on my Letters from Armenia

Thank you for your interest in my observations gathered over the years since my wife and I chose to live in Armenia, based in Yeghegnadzor. We continue to enjoy, and keep busy with, our many volunteer projects in the tourism, agriculture, post-secondary education, and technology sectors. I look forward to having the opportunity to post new letters soon.

In the meantime, we invite you to visit the beautiful Vayots Dzor region and to enjoy the warm hospitality of our neighbours via the Bed and Breakfast Network:
http://yeghegnadzorbandbnetwork.weebly.com/

We welcome suggestions and proposals for partnerships which seek, as we do, to enhance the lives of Armenians in our region, and to build upon the untapped human resource potential they offer the world.

Antoine S. Terjanian
In Armenia to move mountains, one pebble at a time.

Comments